We aim to empower youths to reach their full potential and achieve their emotional and relational wellbeing through youth-oriented and values-driven counselling strategies.
In 2012, through an one-year research study based on qualitative interview and data analysis, our cyber wellness counselling method has been validated by Dr Timothy Sim from Hong Kong Poly University. The validation shows that the current counselling model is probably first in the world and is proven to be successful in helping clients with cyber-gaming issues.
1800 377 2252
TOUCHLine is the only Cyber Wellness Helpline in Singapore. It is manned by our team of counsellors and is in operation over weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) from 9am – 6pm. Do give us a call if you or your child/student has got cyber wellness related issues to resolve.
Counselling involves three basic process: interviewing, counselling and psychological intervention. It involves information gathering, problem solving and advice giving. A more intensive and personal process of applying models and theories of intervention.
Our team of qualified counselors and youth workers provides a range of services including:
1. Assessment of cyber wellness issues
- – Skilled counsellors sieve out the core issues to be tackled
- 2. Face to face counselling
- – Suitable techniques are employed to help the client
- 3. Group mentoring, Peer & Community Support
- – Involvement in healthy youth groups to effect and sustain behaviour change
- 4. Family Therapy sessions
- – Educating & counselling the family to support the client
- 5. Innovative counselling programmes
- – Youths find meaningful engagement through alternative activities and life skills training
All communication between client and counsellor are confidential and would only be revealed to relevant authorities if it involves threats of harm to self or others. All records are confidentially maintained in storage upon your termination with TOUCH Youth Counselling Unit.
Professional counselling services are charged at 1 percent of client’s monthly net income per session, with minimum and maximum limits set at $20 and $70 respectively. A standard fee of $50 is chargeable for any assessment and consultation sessions. Payment by cheque can be made payable to TOUCH Community Services.
If you wish to make a referral to us, please download and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to us at +65 6271 5449.